machine locked

bassamshaker

can you explain to me what this uniq program that locked our software's we paid for it a hundreds of dollars and where your support center are the play with us  all the time or they try to drive us to purchase again and again from x-aviation store to unlocked our software 

if you don't solve our problems i well advise all of my friends t stop porches from your site

737 mechine id locked.jpg

The way you use your words, with lots of "our" and "we" makes me wonder if you've been making purchases as a group of people and somehow expect this to be ok.

This problem cannot be solved by posting on the forums. You need to use the X-Aviation support ticket system.

https://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/contact_us.php

• 1 year later...
On 8/17/2022 at 8:07 PM, bassamshaker said:

can you explain to me what this uniq program that locked our software's we paid for it a hundreds of dollars and where your support center are the play with us  all the time or they try to drive us to purchase again and again from x-aviation store to unlocked our software 

if you don't solve our problems i well advise all of my friends t stop porches from your site

737 mechine id locked.jpg

Mine is just the same with you , the activation lasts forever. Usually it shouldn't take more than 30 seconds

Edited by jimmyshieh

15 hours ago, jimmyshieh said:

Mine is just the same with you , the activation lasts forever. Usually it shouldn't take more than 30 seconds

No problems here. Speedy Schnell!!

You stated "same with you". Do you also have the message from Gizmo in the upper right corner? image.png.1b57434144be30cf4c685dd4d66b7b7d.png

If so, then you need to do as Ben Russell advised the original poster.