Nose Gear Pin and Nose Wheel Steering

DomWin

Please also note that there are now 5 total pins to remove, 3 of which are associated with the front gear.  1 as identified in the above video, and 2 additional ones including a safety pin to protect maintenance personnel or others going into the front gear bay while the door is open (unanticipated door closure).

Otherwise, if all else fails, try restarting XPlane.  Sometimes when starting the Challenger from a saved state, multiple times (such as when practicing certain things repetitively), I find that some things start to have issues; restarting XP often corrects this.

Please report back what the resolution ended up being for you.  I expect the switch setting per Pils is it.

15 hours ago, KirkR said:

Please also note that there are now 5 total pins to remove, 3 of which are associated with the front gear.  1 as identified in the above video, and 2 additional ones including a safety pin to protect maintenance personnel or others going into the front gear bay while the door is open (unanticipated door closure).

Otherwise, if all else fails, try restarting XPlane.  Sometimes when starting the Challenger from a saved state, multiple times (such as when practicing certain things repetitively), I find that some things start to have issues; restarting XP often corrects this.

Please report back what the resolution ended up being for you.  I expect the switch setting per Pils is it.

I restarted the sim abou 3 times and now it works. Thanks!