ATS management w/ GA and after ATS auto-disengage @ 50 ft

KirkR

Two ATS questions, both related to a missed approach transition.

1)  A situation causes a late decision just after ATS auto-disengagement @ 50 ft, to execute missed approach before touchdown.  Error by other aircraft crossing runway, etc.  ATS is now disengaged.  Also, AP disengagement (disco servos & FD) was done @ 200 AGL.  What's the correct/recommended procedure from that point that leverages the TO/GA / ATS capability, or is ATS no longer an option at this point?

2)  Similar to 1) above, but if I disengage ATS around 200 ft AGL as I am also disconnecting AP (servos; FD) ... with a subsequent decision / need to execute a missed approach.

Desire would be to have ATS re-engaged, but everything is heavy focus during these scenarios, one due to an airport emergency, the other due to a true missed approach due to IMC.

Thanks for the feedback, did not see another posting of this nature.

Kirk

Edited by KirkR

Use of ATS and A/P during G/A isn’t permitted in real world operation, but can be reengaged in the sim if desired. I don’t remember the exact sequence of the F/O’s automated G/A procedure, but at some point you’ll probably want to come out of T/O-rated thrust, which may be a good time to engage ATS and A/P.