New owner, install doesn't work,

dbrbjb

Hello,
New owner of SR22 G1000 and am having no luck getting the installation to work. The plane is available on xplane menu but when chosen it seems to run but stops after several seconds. The sr22 menu tab does not show anything when Toggle aircraft tab chosen but Toggle engine and Electrical does. Also Personal use warning is permanently shown on MFD and PFD. Fuel gauges show empty and I cannot get to the menu to refill. Basically the installation appears to be not finished. Any suggestions about what to try. I have deleted and installed numerous times with no change. I am running Win11 and Xplane 11.55. I attached Log,txt.Log.txt

From the log.txt, it appears you aren't signed into your X-Aviation account in Gizmo. There should be a popup window prompting for your sign-in credentials, but sometimes can be hidden on multi-monitor installs. If you aren't seeing the sign-in dialog, temporarily remove all other monitors except your primary monitor and launch X-Plane.