TBM900 Maintenance and Airframe Managers not working

foxtrot

When I open the Maintenance Manager and got example go to the place it allows me to click on is Engine - Open Engine and then nothing happens. The same happens for the other options. Nothing displays underneath for me to be able to fix on the plane.
I am then unable to exit out of that window as well. I can click and proceed to other areas of the software but it wont let me X out of that popup. Clicking on the X only moves the pop-out over on the screen.
When I go into airframe manager and start a new airframe nothing happens either and then I am unable to X out of that box as well. Has anyone encountered this before or know a fix for this? Thank you in advance!

Aside from not being able to exit out of the Maintenace Manager I am unable to repair anything. I have attached a photo of my screen. I can click on the green buttons but nothing past that happens. Looking forward to your support. Thank you!

unnamed.jpg