XMidiCtrl v0.70

Gitjester

Hi, 

I'm currently testing a brand new version of XMidiCtrl. It supports all types of MIDI messages, has a much improved logging and I enhanced some of the mapping options. 

I'm not quite finished with the UI. The layout of the settings window is still bothering me, but I can send you a prerelease copy if you want.

Wouldn't mind having someone else doing some tests? Its working very stable on my side, so should be safe to use. 

Yes, that would be nice.

I'm not a programmer.... just a user, but i can testing some things... and i can customize files (e.g. LUA-Scripts) to my taste.

A lot of fun for me.... and i enjoy to learn something new. :D

Best regards

Carsten

Edited by Gitjester

The PlugIn works really well. I have already been able to realize many manipulations in the cockpit.

Some things were easy, some things were a little harder... especially to find the right datarefs. :lol:

All lights of the buttons in the X-Touch need the "Note-Input".

I would be happy to receive the prerelease of v0.70 (or the final) ... so I can get a visual feedback from the simulator on my X-Touch. 

Best regards from EDDH

Carsten

Hi Marco,

so we can speak in german..... that simplifies things a lot. :D

I'm very excited for the pre-release and will do my best to make the "next/final" version perfect....and give suggestions for improvement.

I'm still on vacation this week... and have time to work on further development.

I also have some ideas for improvements... but I don't know yet what changes the 0.70 version will bring. I am very excited.

Kind regards

Carsten

• Like 1