RealSimGear G500 Integration with XReality GTN750?

JoB4031

New to modifying/updating X-Plane aircraft instruments.  I have the G500 working with the modified default C172 provided with the installation.  I also have XReality GTN 750 & 650 setup with JustFlight's Arrow aircraft (just worked) and then the default C172 (required additional files to be downloaded and copied to the aircraft folder).  So, when the product page listed " Integration with the RealityXP GTN and GNS avionics for even more accurate behavior!", I was hoping for the default G500 to just work with the GTN plugin, but it isn't.  I tried to copy the additional files that I copied to the default C172 to get it to work. The GTN 3d panels did display, but the G500 panel did not.  I could toggle a G500 window with or without bezels from the plugin menu.  So how do I get both the G500 and GTN750/650 to work?  Thank you for your assistance.

Okay, so either of the TorqueSim Islander aircraft when installed will be able to have both the G500 and GTN plugins working (displayed on the 3D panel) together from the get-go?  Can I use one of these models to configure the C-172's instruments to work with both? Any recommendations on developer instructions on adding the G500 to an airplane's instrument panel?  Thank you.

-Jonathan

Edited by JoB4031

On 3/30/2022 at 9:21 PM, JoB4031 said:

Okay, so either of the TorqueSim Islander aircraft when installed will be able to have both the G500 and GTN plugins working (displayed on the 3D panel) together from the get-go?  Can I use one of these models to configure the C-172's instruments to work with both? Any recommendations on developer instructions on adding the G500 to an airplane's instrument panel?  Thank you.

-Jonathan

Yes, the Islanders work out of the box with the G500 + RXP avionics (of course, assuming you have RXP GTNs installed in the sim already). There is a community Carenado PC-12 integration also available, here.

Integration of the GTN into the C172 G500 3D cockpit of the C172 manually would be quite difficult without the source objects for the C172 and Blender and/or AC3D experience.