Activation - Aircraft wont load beyond Gizmo activation screen

RDE

Unable to get past the activation screen:

I have just downloaded the latest version of the SR22 and was hoping this would fix the Activation issue. I have purchased both the SR20 & 22 last year - never able to get a solution to this problem. I have now  just downloaded the new SR22  1.03 and the same issue. The Gizmo pop up keeps popping up. After filling in the email and password - the small notification confirms that the License has been update but the the pop up reappears... forever! 

Log file attached and a couple of other screen grans that may help. Note also on the Gizmo screen grabs it says No License / Couldn't save - is that the issue ?940565967_Gizmo3.JPG.3a58805d1b34574fb85baf9a0ba3ded1.JPG1887985560_Gizmo2.thumb.JPG.903222846b16ecc813ca115ffe5ed779.JPG

Gizmo 1.JPG

Log.txt

9 minutes ago, RDE said:

Unable to get past the activation screen:

I have just downloaded the latest version of the SR22 and was hoping this would fix the Activation issue. I have purchased both the SR20 & 22 last year - never able to get a solution to this problem. I have now  just downloaded the new SR22  1.03 and the same issue. The Gizmo pop up keeps popping up. After filling in the email and password - the small notification confirms that the License has been update but the the pop up reappears... forever! 

Log file attached and a couple of other screen grans that may help. Note also on the Gizmo screen grabs it says No License / Couldn't save - is that the issue ?940565967_Gizmo3.JPG.3a58805d1b34574fb85baf9a0ba3ded1.JPG1887985560_Gizmo2.thumb.JPG.903222846b16ecc813ca115ffe5ed779.JPG

Gizmo 1.JPG

Log.txt 88.56 kB · 0 downloads

Gizmo is unable to save the license data to disk.

Please try this to take ownership of the X-Plane folder:

https://www.laptopmag.com/au/articles/take-ownership-folder-windows-10-using-file-explorer

If the above instructions do not resolve your issue I suggest moving the X-Plane folder to your Desktop or Documents folder so Windows will know that you should be able to write data into it.

Hope that helps.

Ben.

Edited by Ben Russell