[Logged 2745] CTD after about an hour in cruise

Sdwr87

Hi there. Experienced two CTD's today. Not sure what causing them but the latest one was also on engine shutdown.. Nice two hour flight without issues but just after chopping the fuel, everything freezes and then CTD.

The first CTD today was in flight after about an hour in cruise. I was messing around with the lighting panel in the galley so maybe that stressed things out. Not sure.

I've included the Log.txt of the latest CTD that occurred with engine shutdown. Don't really have much of an idea of how to interpret all those entries so I apologies if it doesn't have to do with engine shutdown.

LogCRASH.txt

Edited by oisin650

• Pils changed the title to CTD after about an hour in cruise

The original thread I posted this on related to a CTD I had at the exact moment the original thread mentioned having a CTD so it made sense to me to add to it in case it could contribute to finding the issue. Also, because I don't have the log file of the first CTD, I thought it was pointless starting a new thread based on the first failure. 

Either way, thanks for the consideration.

Edited by Sdwr87

• ois650 changed the title to [Logged 2745] CTD after about an hour in cruise