Need help in integration of G5 in Cessna 172 Slant Alpha 1.03

312slammer

Dear readers,

I recently bought the Garmin G5 which is perfect, also with the integration in the C172 cockpit. The only thing is that for reel i fly the C172 compared to the C72 Slant Alpha 1.03 with analog radios instead of th G530/G450. I've tried to integrate the G5 into the Slant Alpha version which failed.  On one hand the G5 works perfect but click regions of the radios stop working so i'm not able to change frequenties. On the other hand when click regions of the frequencies work, the G5 doesn't run. I send the pictures and .acf and .obj herewith, hoping that someone is able to get both to work.

Greets Slammer, The Netherlands

Cessna 172 Slant A G5.jpg

Cockpit c172 G5.jpg

Cessna 172SP Slant A.7z

There would be two ways of going about this, both require manual object editing. The C172 Cockpit object would need to be either modified from -> use the Slant Alpha mod as a base, and manually add in the G5 screen space + G5 manipulators, or start with the G5 C172 cockpit and add in the slant alpha manipulators.