Problem with OMDB - Dubai International Airport installation

Cinnamon

Help, I am quite a bit heated because of my issues in installing this scenery. On Saturday, February 5, 2022 I purchased the scenery by Aviotek Simulation Software and when using the installer, it gave me an error that my credentials were wrong (which I triple checked to be correct) or I did not purchase the scenery. I asked for support and got a reply from Cameron S and he advised I change my password to something stronger and disable my firewall. I did so as suggested and yet I get more errors. So I tried asking for more help and it has been about three to four days since I heard from anyone, even after sending a total of four ticket support requests. I have never had problems with FlyTampa's installer yet I have so many problems with X-Aviation's. I tried looking for any other website to purchase it but it seems X-Aviation is the only one distributing the product. I will be honest, I am getting a little heated because after buying so many sceneries from sites such as X-Plane.org and SimMarket, I have been honored to be helped by the amazing customer service those organizations provide during the rare amount of problems I have with their products. I am very thankful for the five hour response by Cameron, yet am a little disappointed by the lack of response during Monday, Tuesday, and this current Wednesday. I feel like the X-Aviation support system is so crude and lacking quality. Does anyone know how to fix my problem? I honestly do not believe I will purchase any addons from X-Aviation if I do not resolve my issue. I still don't get how FlyTampa's installer has no issues, yet the X-Aviation one is disappointing.

Oh yes I have familiarized myself with your ticket system. And I understand you get many support tickets, maybe a little too much for your plate, but I sent those almost one week ago and I was surprised you responded in a reasonable time on a Saturday when support is either available or unavailable, which then has me pondering over this delay. Quite the response for a three-ish day wait.