Better UI between mouse user and airplane

sandpatch

This simulation is simply excellent, what I would like to request some improvements on is the UI of the knobs. I know that they most likely will not all be regarded positively but I just thought I would throw them out there.

First request:

Some knobs are very slow at rotating. For example, the CRS preset on the PFD via the CCP it takes me almost 20 seconds to flip it 180 degrees. I don't even want to mention scrolling to a high altitude airport baro minimums. A lot of clicks are "skipped" so the speed actually goes up if rotate mouse scroll wheel slower. This is not something that I have experience with other add-ons. Overall the scrolling is rather slow in this plane as you can notice it on the other knobs as well. 
Link to a video at my max scroll speed: https://streamable.com/cn6gtq 

Second request:

How about an IXEG style screen pop-up when manipulating the knobs on the CCP/DCP? For me it can happily pop up both screens when manipulating the knobs. Video reference with timestamp if it's unclear what I mean: https://youtu.be/4F92t8jdyjU?t=1526

Third request:

Inner and outer knobs are painful to manipulate in a sim with a mouse. Since there are huge texts above the knobs indicating inner and outer and what they do, can the knobs be manipulated hovering the mouse over the text as well? See the first photo.

Fourth request:

Currently if you want to change something you need to pop out the screen (or both screens), look down and then rotate the knobs. Or pop out the knobs and look at the screen.

Could these marked spots in photo 2 pop out the CCP or DCP respectively to reduce up and down looking?

Thanks for reading. If something is unclear, please ask away.

Exhibit A.png

1064789452_ExhibitB.png

Edited by sandpatch