Persistence (and a small error/bug)

In the Islander folder -> plugins -> is_systems -> settings -> settings.cfg, you can set "disable_persist = 1" to disable persistent settings. 

Regarding the VFR transponder code, the way it is set up, if you are currently not squawking 1200 and click it, 1200 is set. If you are already squawking 1200, it cycles to 2000 (a common VFR code outside of the United States)

1 hour ago, Coop said:

Regarding the VFR transponder code, the way it is set up, if you are currently not squawking 1200 and click it, 1200 is set. If you are already squawking 1200, it cycles to 2000 (a common VFR code outside of the United States)

Interesting, I use what appears to be the same garmin transponder in real life and it'll set 7000 (I'm UK based if that helps) which afaik is the ICAO standard for vfr. 2000 is the Icao standard for IFR. I understand 1200 is the standard in north america and so see how it may not be a bug, perhaps a nice update would be the ability to set that as a localisation options, or if it happened with the change over to HPa. Thanks for the help!!!

Edited by concordelover221

22 hours ago, concordelover221 said:

Interesting, I use what appears to be the same garmin transponder in real life and it'll set 7000 (I'm UK based if that helps) which afaik is the ICAO standard for vfr. 2000 is the Icao standard for IFR. I understand 1200 is the standard in north america and so see how it may not be a bug, perhaps a nice update would be the ability to set that as a localisation options, or if it happened with the change over to HPa. Thanks for the help!!!

Yeah, adding 7000 might be a good option to add, cycling through the different options when clicking the VFR button perhaps.

• Like 1