[SOLVED] Complete binding list?

Peter Clark

3 hours ago, Peter Clark said:

My googlefu isn't strong today; I'm trying to find a way to export the binding list (is it a dataref in x-plane?) for anything starting with C650/ and I can't seem to figure it out...

Here's how I did it:

1. Install the DataRefTool for X-Plane if you don't already have it.
  2. Launch X-Plane and load the CL-650.
  3. Exit X-Plane.
  4. Open your file browser and navigate to your X-Plane 11->Output->preferences folder.
  5. Grab the following files: drt_last_run_commandrefs.txt and drt_last_run_datarefs.txt
  6. Open each of those files in your favourite text editor and find all of the rows that begin with CL650/...

I have both a commands.txt and a datarefs.txt file containing all of the CL650 (current as of v1.2.3). I'd be happy to upload them here but I don't know if that is allowed.

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, IronCroptop said:

Here's how I did it:

1. Install the DataRefTool for X-Plane if you don't already have it.
  2. Launch X-Plane and load the CL-650.
  3. Exit X-Plane.
  4. Open your file browser and navigate to your X-Plane 11->Output->preferences folder.
  5. Grab the following files: drt_last_run_commandrefs.txt and drt_last_run_datarefs.txt
  6. Open each of those files in your favourite text editor and find all of the rows that begin with CL650/...

I have both a commands.txt and a datarefs.txt file containing all of the CL650 (current as of v1.2.3). I'd be happy to upload them here but I don't know if that is allowed.

Worked great, thanks!

• Pils changed the title to [SOLVED] Complete binding list?