Yet another CTD

jcmc1405

@jcmc1405

Those settings are WAY too high for a 1070, especially with the 650. You are absolutely asking for trouble there with your AA, Filtering, and Texture Quality settings. Reflections also take a ton of compute time for little gain. It is no wonder at all you're having issues here.

I suggest you move Texture Quality to High, AA, Filtering, and Reflection down to none, and gradually work your way back up. This is just way overloaded.

I undertsand I'm pushing my card too hard, but I know the problem is going to be solved once the memory leak is fixed. I used this settings with the release version of the 650 getting 30 stable fps, which is good enough for me, and never got a single ctd. In the meantime, I will try those suggestions. TY very much, help is very apreciated! 

1 hour ago, Cameron said:

@jcmc1405

Those settings are WAY too high for a 1070, especially with the 650. You are absolutely asking for trouble there with your AA, Filtering, and Texture Quality settings. Reflections also take a ton of compute time for little gain. It is no wonder at all you're having issues here.

I suggest you move Texture Quality to High, AA, Filtering, and Reflection down to none, and gradually work your way back up. This is just way overloaded.