X-Aviation G5 Running on Realsimgear hardware Help

Hamp

I am new to flight simulation but learning.  I have X-Aviation G5 and RealityXP GTN750 software running on RealSimGear units. I also have RSG GFC500 unit. I am basically using 2 aircraft for my simming both downloaded from Carenado - Cessna Centurion 210 and the Cessna Cardinal 177RG. The Dual G5's work as expected in the Centurion with no problem. The corse pointer is synced to the GPS course.  However in the Cardinal, it is not syncing with the GTN750 course. The GPS course pointer and course deviation indicator  are not working correctly. The knobs on the RealSimGear GFC500 autopilot work properly and will allow me to set the heading and altitude as expected on the G5. However, the course pointer is pointing somewhere other than the GPS course.

Both planes say they are GTN750 capable.  Any ideas why it would work in 1 and not the other?

Thanks!

I'm guessing this is something with the settings in RealityXP for the GTN on the Cardinal (settings are different in each plane by default). In X-Plane, with the aircraft of interest loaded, under the menu bar -> Plugins, there should be an option for RXP GTN -> GTN1 -> Settings. Can you send a screenshot of the settings for both the Cardinal (where it isn't working) and the Centurion (where it is)?