DTK on GNS 430 completely wrong

Dukemd

I am flying the duel 430 DFC 90 Entegra Avidyne SR22.  
GNS 430 com 1 set to GPS.  PFD primary line select key set to GPS1.  
Flight plan direct to some airport shows magenta line.  However, the CDI green lines are following the DTK from the GNS430's that are completely wrong direction.

Takeoff and follow the runway heading

AP HDG IAS ALT.  

Autopilot is behaving like expected.  Time to fly the flight plan.  Hit GPSS and expect to pick up the magenta flight plan line.  Autopilot turns and picks up the DTK from the GNS430.  I head off in a completely wrong direction.

I put the same direct to airport in GNS 1 and 2.  Had two completely different DTK.  237 and 346.  the correct DTK should have been 139.  

Log.txt

Edited by Dukemd
change information

• Dukemd changed the title to DTK on GNS 430 completely wrong

Looking at the course deviation indicator on GPS 2, it appears that it they aren't set up as a direct, but going from a different origin point (perhaps different airports?). What happens if you hit the direct key then enter on GPS2 to create a new direct to KSIY?

I was sitting on the runway at KMFR and was just doing a quick flight to KSIY.  (Very common flight I do in real life)  I did a Direct TO on both GPS 1 and 2.  The purple D with arrow to KSIY is in both GPS units.  The units do not recognize that I am at KMFR.  I am not sure what Airports the units thought I was at.  It appears that unit 1 and unit 2 think they are different airports that is why the DTK’s are different.

It looks like the GPS’s are retaining flight information from previous flights. 

Another issue going on is the Flight plan way points are not transmitting to the upper right MFD corner.  The final way point is what is being shown.  When I have a flight plan loaded the next way point should show up in the upper MFD.