purchased the mooney for 11.5 autopilot not working or tracking any function

pkflyer

I purchased the mooney package for xplane 11 and once installed and flying it seems as though i have zero auto pilot functionality including heading, gps tracking, basic functionality or altitude.

the autopitol seems to provide indications on the visual bar above the pilots AI ( g1000) but   the plane does not follow any  commands or the fd bars

thoughts and help please 

note this is the functionality in all of the  mooney models

advice please peter

3 hours ago, pkflyer said:

I purchased the mooney package for xplane 11 and once installed and flying it seems as though i have zero auto pilot functionality including heading, gps tracking, basic functionality or altitude.

the autopitol seems to provide indications on the visual bar above the pilots AI ( g1000) but   the plane does not follow any  commands or the fd bars

thoughts and help please 

note this is the functionality in all of the  mooney models

advice please peter

Make sure the "AP Power" switch is turned on, on the panel (Ovation 3/Acclaim) and the "Elev Trim" switch is turned on (Ovation 2)

thank you that worked . by the way is there any way to increase the cockpit lighting levels in the cockpit. in all aircraft it is very dark . i have rotated the two selectors in front of the copilot to full , which helps ,but still very very dark on the panel. help please?

18 hours ago, Coop said:

Make sure the "AP Power" switch is turned on, on the panel (Ovation 3/Acclaim) and the "Elev Trim" switch is turned on (Ovation 2)

thank you that worked . by the way is there any way to increase the cockpit lighting levels in the cockpit. in all aircraft it is very dark . i have rotated the two selectors in front of the copilot to full , which helps ,but still very very dark on the panel. help please?

13 hours ago, Coop said:

There is a flood light switch on the left sidewall

yes there are two , the power switch and the other one, the power switch seems to be functional . not the other one. but both do not really brighten the cabin the dark. thanks for your help.. maybe i can change the ambient light in xplane itself. ill try that