Unable to activate SR22 software

John Jardine

Seeking help activating the SR 22 software in X-Plane 11. I purchased the software and was able to download and install the software successfully. I get a prompt to enter login information after loading the aircraft in X-Plane, but the login prompt continues to re-emerge after entering the correct login. Appreciate the help.

FYI - I did send the email to support and waited the requested three days for response. Here is my ticket number:

Ticket #9JABD

20 hours ago, John Jardine said:

Seeking help activating the SR 22 software in X-Plane 11. I purchased the software and was able to download and install the software successfully. I get a prompt to enter login information after loading the aircraft in X-Plane, but the login prompt continues to re-emerge after entering the correct login. Appreciate the help.

FYI - I did send the email to support and waited the requested three days for response. Here is my ticket number:

Ticket #9JABD

X-Plane is installed in C:\Program Files\ and will not work correctly until you move it somewhere else.