[SOLVED] Throttles stuck all the way back with Reversers on

signmanbob

Hello,

I'm having an very aggravating problem.

When I am ready to start the engines on the CRJ200, after N2 passes 15% and I release the throttle locks, my throttles are stuck all the way back and the reversers are stuck full on.

If I try to move them from within the VC, they pulsate back and forth but remain full reverse.

I am using the CH throttle quadrant and it is working perfectly within the joystick settings, but has no effect on the CRJ throttles.

It didn't do it when I first installed it and I have been flying it very well for a while.  It just started doing this and I don't know what I have done.

I would appreciate any help since I cannot fly it at all like this.

Thank you,

Bob

Take a look if you asigned a buton or axis to toggle or just reversers and it is activating them.

Also look if you have the auto reversers switches applied.

Also go to perf init page and see if you have set limit thrust. It sound to me that you a a thrust limitation.

My suggestion would be to unplug the Throttle Quadrant, and try it once without it.

If it works, re-plug the quadrant and re-assign !!!!! the axis in the preferences.

After that, you should be fine. I use the Saitek Quadrant instead of the CH one, but that should make no difference at all.

Philipp

Thank you for the suggestions.  I will try all of these today and let you know.

I have two levers programed for the reversers, but I disabled them  and it didn't make any difference.

Like I mentioned, my quadrant is showing up as working perfecting in the calibration page.  I will try unplugging it though.

I will get back with how things go.  It's puzzling because it was working correctly, so I'm sure it has nothing to do with the CRJ.  I have caused something to happen myself.  May even be a plug-in or addon that is conflicting.

Thank you,

Bob

This throttle problem is pretty crazy.  It does not happen all the time.  I find that, although my CH throttle quadrant calibrates perfectly in the settings, if it is plugged in, it is sometimes causing the throttles to go into full reverse. When I unplug the throttle quadrant, the throttles work fine.  The crazy thing is that if it is plugged in and not set to be used as throttles, it still causes the throttles to go to full reverse. Yet everything shows that it is working perfectly in the settings. Very annoying  :-\

----------------------------->>>> ;D<<<<---------------------------------------

Figured out the problem!  There was two levers from my Saitek throttle set programmed to prop 1 and prop 2.  When I programmed them to "none" the throttles work perfectly.  Happy Days! :)