Alternator switch not working

ths_twoputt

Hi there,

Need a bit of help if possible.  I am running X-Plane 11.5 on a Mac.  I just downloaded the M20 series (very nice by the way).  I am flying the Ovation II with the GNS530.  All the switches seem to be working with the exception of the alternator switch.  No luck with command keys or mouse.  I am getting the appropriate warning on the annunciator.  Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Edited by ths_twoputt

10 hours ago, ths_twoputt said:

Hi there,

Need a bit of help if possible.  I am running X-Plane 11.5 on a Mac.  I just downloaded the M20 series (very nice by the way).  I am flying the Ovation II with the GNS530.  All the switches seem to be working with the exception of the alternator switch.  No luck with command keys or mouse.  I am getting the appropriate warning on the annunciator.  Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Are you using hardware switches or are you clicking using the mouse?

I am thinking there is most likely either a hardware configuration or flywithlua script mismatch somewhere with your setup. Try disabling those and unplugging hardware, then going through and adding them back in one by one to see what the conflict was. 

Follow up Coop and others that might be interested...I disabled the Alternator switch in the SaitekPanels.ini file.  Switch doesn't work, obviously but the mouse click and/or keyboard command does.  My thanks all! 

Here is the change in the saitekpanel.ini

Original

;  *********** ALT. MASTER Switch *****************
;Alt Master Switch enable = 0 disable | = 1 default | = 2 remapable command | = 3 remapable datareference | = 4 remapable float datareference
;remapable float datareference a 100 will end up 1.000000, 50 will end up 0.500000
Alt Master Switch enable = 2

New

;Alt Master Switch enable = 0 disable | = 1 default | = 2 remapable command | = 3 remapable datareference | = 4 remapable float datareference
;remapable float datareference a 100 will end up 1.000000, 50 will end up 0.500000
Alt Master Switch enable = 0

Edited by ths_twoputt