Garbled text on displays...

fat-strat

My displays are not displaying properly - mid-flight, the text becomes garbled...

Specifically, the FMS and the glass display right above it (see pic) become corrupted out of nowhere...

I'm on 10.5.8 and I was not able to use version 1.0, but with a fresh install of x-plane I was able to use 1.1 so far, but not I've got the garbled text issue.

I did validate my Fonts through Font Book, and I removed any duplicated or damaged fonts.

I was so close to a near perfect flight, and I must say it was worth the wait and the aggravation. It's an amazing work of art, or experience really.

post-4631-131369610914_thumb.jpg

ok... then is better to wait that hotfix... your computer it is a mess right now. Or uninstall and try to install again. But the CRJ has to work in your computer for sure (other thing is how in performance)

When it was running, performance was great with frame rates anywhere from 25 - 50...

It was working fine on a FRESH install of x-plane, then the text thing happened in the middle of a flight, and now I can't get the CRJ to load at all - freezes when it gets to the cockpit...

Ok.. delete these folders:

All inside Aircrafts/X-Aviation (include folder)

All inside JRollonPlanes (included folder)

All inside Resources/plugins/vascore (included folder)

Delete Gizmo plugin and shrink plugin inside resources/plugins

go to your home directory with finder, and go to your computer name/library and delete the folder Frameworks with its 3 folders inside.

reinstall 1.1

I noticed that after the un-install, a couple of folders/files remained undeleted...

X-Plane/Aircraft/X-Aviation/CRJ-200/license_key.txt

X-Plane/JRollonPlanses/SavedRoutes

After running the un-installer, should any remnants be left?

Yes, this is normal. It doesn't delete these files or folders so that you do not lose data that does not come stock with the CRJ.

I've upgraded to 10.6 and I took my first flight without any troubles. Wow.

Statement of the century! Haha...hope your upgrade went well. I remember you saying you were concerned about some of your applications other than X-Plane.

Glad you had a successful flight!