G5 manual and other questions

Piotrpaw

I got G5 plugin...but... x-aviation is unresponsive to my questions, so I'll try my luck with this forum. Here are the questions:

- how do I obtain the manual: X-Aviatiomn site puts the link to it, but the link doesn’t lead to the manual, but to a few screen shots and then offers to sell me G5 (again!)… no manual
- how do I turn it on as a pop up; it works with X-A's version of the stock Cessna 172, but there is no menu item that would bring it up as pop up with other aircraft
- Confirmation, not a question:: the G5’s barometer does NOT sync with the mechanical Kollsman window in the six pac’s altimeter (i.e. one has to manually input the baro settings in both

1 hour ago, Piotrpaw said:

I got G5 plugin...but... x-aviation is unresponsive to my questions, so I'll try my luck with this forum. Here are the questions:

You have now received 3 replies in two days to support tickets. This is false and I suggest you look in your spam or promo inbox.

- how do I obtain the manual: X-Aviatiomn site puts the link to it, but the link doesn’t lead to the manual, but to a few screen shots and then offers to sell me G5 (again!)… no manual

https://afmsim.com/g5-user-guide/

- how do I turn it on as a pop up; it works with X-A's version of the stock Cessna 172, but there is no menu item that would bring it up as pop up with other aircraft

https://afmsim.com/g5-integration-guide/

- Confirmation, not a question:: the G5’s barometer does NOT sync with the mechanical Kollsman window in the six pac’s altimeter (i.e. one has to manually input the baro settings in both

Yes, that is how it is in real life.

All of these questions were answered to you twice now in support tickets, a third time here.