Rolled right and crashed

Andhefly70

Flying today, after an almost 3hr flight, on descent, selected direct to next waypoint, simulating ATC giving track shortening, aircraft started to roll right, not left turn. FD was showing turn left, hit heading mode on autopilot, still rolling right, disconnected autopilot, rolling left with control column (CH Pro yoke), still rolling right and descending rapidly, pulled power back, gear warning blaring, over speed warning, screen went red, crashed in from 13000'.

WTF happened?

When I restarted, there was nothing in the maintenance that needed any attention. Everything was green and showed AS NEW condition. To be clear when it asked to restart  leaving everything as was from not completed flight but in a new location I selected yes. It started up cold and dark, everything switched off like I had parked it and shut down properly. right down to pitot covers etc on and chocks in. Every switch was off.

Im beginning to suspect an issue with X-Plane and not the TBM itself. X-Plane crashed one other flight without warning, just went to blank, then back to deskstop.