some question

giaco

Hi, i bought your plane and i think it's a real special one.

i have some questions/remarks

1. i suppose the red handle below the instrument panels should lock the stick, i can move it but it's not locking the stick...(the stick pass through it)

2.the control lock on the rh side locks only the brakes but not the rudder. is it correct ?

3. i started the engine with the fuel selector on left, but when i put it on " both on" the engine stopped ... why?

4. is not possible to increase by pump  the fuel press when the fuel selector is on "both on " position?

5. i can not see the two pilots in both external or internal view even if i did not tick the option "hide crew"

6. i had a noticeble lost of fps passing from internal to external view during vr walk around ....is it normal?

thanks

Giacomo

Hey Giaco! Thank you for your kind words!

1. In order to lock the stick, first pull the control lock lever fully, then center your flight controls, and push the stick fully forward. While still holding this position, finally push the control lock lever forward, and the stick should remain centered. There is an issue on extremely sensitive hardware flight controls which will glitch out the system visually, making it stutter constantly, but the flight controls will still remain locked, it's just a visual anomaly that may happen on some setups.

2. Yes, that is correct! The parking brake will pull the strings for both brakes, but won't interact with the rudder pedals at all. This happens in real life!

3. Well, that one is simple: There is no "Both on"! Your fuel selector goes like this: BOTH OFF, LEFT, RIGHT, and BOTH OFF again! That's why your engine has quit, and that is also why you can't draw fuel with the wobble pump while the selector is there :)

4. answered above

5.  Pilots will always be hidden if the view is internal. I did this because there is a lot of walking around the aircraft, so it felt a little odd "seeing yourself" while you are actually outside.

6. I didn't know VR had an external view mode. When you say "external", do you mean the default VR view, but venturing outside the aircraft? I will look into this, which wasn't present during our beta tests at all.

I hope this was helpful!

Edited by Uncle Jack Simulations

Thanks

1. I will try it

2. Reading the manual i understood that was the locking system, not the parking brake ( i will check the manual again)

3. Ok, may be i read wrong on the selector

5. Correct, should be nice to see the raar pilot also in Internal view according with the weight and balance

6. I spoke not correctly, let say when i teleport myself outside of the plane to perform walk around i note i loss of fps

thanks