TBM900[except.c:99]: Caught SIGSEGV: segmentation fault (0x1213f080)

Flying_Squale

Hi,

First of all, congratulations for the work on the TBM900. I have spent near 100h to fly on it and it's always a joy to do it :)

So, several times I had an "TBM900[except.c:99]: Caught SIGSEGV: segmentation fault (0x1213f080)" error with the TBM. But before I was able to reload the situation with X-Hobbs and now I can't do that. So the simulator close suddenly during the flight. I have try to use X-Hobbs, immediate crash of the flight during the reload. I have start the flight from zero again and nearly the same area the simulator crash again... No possibility with X-Hobbs to reload the situation (I have save the situation at different position during the flight, but the files don't work...).

I enclose the different files (situation, flight plan and log.txt).
I had files with error "TBM900[math.h:56]: assertion "w >= 0.0" failed: nan < 0.0: called from: ../../../../libsvs/src/libsvs.c:4046" too. I don't remember that I had this error before.

Computer : iMac / Catalina 10.15.6 / X-Plane 11.41r

Log_5_-_Initial_Crash_during_first_flight_(except.c).txt Log 6 - Crash during reload (except.c).txt Log 8 - Initial Crash during second flight (except.c).txt Log 9 - Crash during reload (math.h error).txt Log 11 - Crash during reload without external plugins (math.h).txt Log 12 - Crash during reload without external plugins (except.c).txt LFBZLFPT.fms X-Hobbs.TBM900.acf 2.sit X-Hobbs.TBM900.acf 3.sit X-Hobbs.TBM900.acf 5.sit X-Hobbs.TBM900.acf 7.sit X-Hobbs.TBM900.acf 10 - Last situation.sit

Good day all,

I continue my try to be able to fly to LFPT... :)

So, I have try today to change the flight plan... I don't know, something maybe with the procedure...
But it crashes again (except.c error). But today I was able to reload the X-Hobbs situation (I don't know why, but it works...).
So I have resume my navigation now and I try to finish my flight...

Find enclosed the log.txt, the new flight plan and the X-Hobbs situation file...

Have a good day.

Edit : Flight completed... :)

LFBZLFPT2.fms Log 1 - Initial Crash during first flight - Flight Plan Changed (except.c).txt X-Hobbs.TBM900.acf.sit

Edited by Flying_Squale
Flight completed

Hi Goran,

Thanks for your quick answer.
For me X-Hobbs is just a tool in case of... So I think that is normal that sometime it doesn't work with complex aircraft... So if it works it's good, if not... never mind :)

My ticket is more on the error messages I have regularly with except.c and math.h during flights.

Have a good day :)