VIDEO TUTORIAL CRJ200 FULL FLIGHT FROM LESA TO LEVC (70 minutes video)

Japo32

Hello everyone. I have made a video tutorial divided in 3 parts for all those that don't like reading too much, but want to have the support on the PFD files. Sorry about my english!  :) (sometimes I even don't understand myself haha)

Ok.. I wanted to say you also that please post (not only here. Spread the word!) if you like the plane and everything is fine, and having fun. It is very important for us, let you know others that you like the plane. Not all people that has the CRJ have problems with it and disagree.

Please you  are the one that will make this project success or not.

Thanks

PART 1

PART2

PART3

• Upvote 1

Hey Japo...you did a great job with the video tutorial :)

Just a question: In part 2 you say that the Yaw dumpers must not be lit when On. In the pdf tutorial is written the opposite. By the way on my CRJ they seems to be connected when they are illuminated. Maybe the video tutorial has been made with an earlier version of the plane?

Thanks in advance

Francesco

Hey Japo...you did a great job with the video tutorial :)

Just a question: In part 2 you say that the Yaw dumpers must not be lit when On. In the pdf tutorial is written the opposite. By the way on my CRJ they seems to be connected when they are illuminated. Maybe the video tutorial has been made with an earlier version of the plane?

Thanks in advance

Francesco

He was running V1.1, which hasn't been released yet. I think it was opposite though...

Tobs

That confirm what i said before: running the CRJ on my PC (and on my MAC too) the yaw dumpers seem to be ON when they are white (illuminated). But in the second part of the video tutorial at minute 1:20 Japo says that the Yaw Dumpers buttons must be dark when switched ON. Maybe that' s because they used the updated CRJ for the video tutorial  :)

Estimado Javier; una sóla palabra:  EXCELENTE  !!!  Muy buenos videos. A propósito de la versión 1.1; cuándo piensan tenerla disponible ?  Gracias. Thanks a lot  !!!

Lance, we all speak english well enough here. No need to act spanish  :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Japo,

I part 2 (Timer 15:25 - 15:40) you say something about to prevent jumping the viewpoint through the whole cockpit when turning the knobs for (e.g.) Heading selection. Must confess that I (acoustically) did not understand what you said there - and as the jumping viewpoint is pretty annoying sometimes, I'ld love to turn this off. Somehow.

So, do you work with any TrackIR device? I do not want to step back to any 2D panels (also not the predefined Pilot View plugin). Or maybe there is any setting within x-Plane I did not catch so far?

Ohh - and one more thing. It's about the aircraft ground movement and general yoke / stick settings. I'm not using pedals so far but have got the CH Yoke / Throttle System. Should do I guess, because of the ground movement turning the aircraft left and right. In low speeds, I can handle this by differencial brakes. But in high speeds (after touch down for sample), braking left or right will not help to keep the aircraft on the track. I would be interested in your control devices and their setups with x-Plane (not assigments to buttons; it's just about stability of the aircraft). I know about the trimming. But this does not help too much on the ground. So, what's your input devices? And how did you set the axis augmentation in x-Plane setup?

Thanks and Cheers

Hi!

Yes.. I use TrackIr always I want but it is not necesary.. even I have made lots of flight just moving the mouse to point the camera and click the "switch"...

About the rotating of the camera.. what it happens with the mouse.. is once you turn the knob.. the camera points at the point the mouse is at. So this is corrected with Pilotview plugin.

And.. about the rudder.... I use joystick pedals.. that are quite nice!!.... but if you don't have peddals I would recomend you asign axis to the pedals.. because is the way of turning the plane (of course at low speeds....  :) )

• 9 months later...