Random Freezes Continue

DiBarkis

I am still having the freezes I mentioned earlier. I'm making a new post because the previous post had other issues in it. I have tried to disable plugins like skymaxx pro, that update frequently (I even uninstalled SkyMaxx, but had to reinstall it because it didn't stop the freezing) but no show. I really need help and this is truly frustrating. Is it possible to know what is the issue with a log.txt file? 

5 hours ago, Coop said:

If you go into the new plugin admin with the chart of plugin usage, does there seem to be a surge in microseconds per frame with X-Plane and/or our plugins?

The counters are continuously fluctuating, so fast you couldn't read them accurately. You can only estimate an average. I don't know that the pictures will help but...

Also, when it freezes, everything including the mouse cursor freezes. If I'm watching netflix or youtube with x-plane running in the background, when it freezes, the movie or youtube picture freezes, but the audio doesn't. When it unfreezes, sometimes the picture unfreezes and snaps to the current timeline, syncing with the audio. Other times it quickly fastforwards or scrubs to the current (audio) timeline, and syncs with the audio without the audio being interrupted at any time. This does not happen with any other addon aircraft on X-Plane 11

FREEZE_01.thumb.png.81cda2ae6aaf8eaa81d601a14215a73a.png

FREEZE_02.thumb.png.fb3f18372a08d77214760c910e611f03.png

FREEZE_03.thumb.png.f1beb05c9c4cee6a2a5fb63c05983b08.png

19 hours ago, DiBarkis said:

The counters are continuously fluctuating, so fast you couldn't read them accurately. You can only estimate an average. I don't know that the pictures will help but...

Also, when it freezes, everything including the mouse cursor freezes. If I'm watching netflix or youtube with x-plane running in the background, when it freezes, the movie or youtube picture freezes, but the audio doesn't. When it unfreezes, sometimes the picture unfreezes and snaps to the current timeline, syncing with the audio. Other times it quickly fastforwards or scrubs to the current (audio) timeline, and syncs with the audio without the audio being interrupted at any time. This does not happen with any other addon aircraft on X-Plane 11

This sounds like your GPU is being fully utilized, I would try adjusting X-Plane settings to see if reducing any sliders fixes the stutters.

6 hours ago, Coop said:

This sounds like your GPU is being fully utilized, I would try adjusting X-Plane settings to see if reducing any sliders fixes the stutters.

Actually I know that this is not the cause. I had lowered the settings as much as possible, thinking the same, but even with the GPU usage at ~40%, it is still freezing. Moreover, every other aircraft I have, even the FlightFactor A320, A350, the TBM900, the Aerobask Legacy, etc., all perform very well with the GPU on 94-96% and more than 10 GB of VRAM being utilized. No freezes whatsoever. The only problem I have would be FPS and stutters which I can easily tweak with the sliders.

7 minutes ago, LeonardvanderWalt said:

I'm getting the same issue. This and the engine cutting out whilst taxiing are the two main issues i am experiencing.

So frustrating. And when it freezes on my end, everything freezes. The mouse, the ctrl + alt + del, etc. There's absolutely nothing you can do until it unfreezes after about 40 to 70 seconds later.