VR flight - sr22

ArtFlyer

sr22 v1.0.1, Win10, XP11.50b17 Vulkan

Hello and thank you for the sr22 a really nice aircraft to fly in VR.  Similar to many folks now, I only fly in VR and since this is an excellent GA aircraft I use the plugin X-CPLPilot to bring some extra realism into my GA operations.  Just a couple of points to make for information purposes.

1. Fuel pump PRIME seems to have no click spot in VR which makes engine starting difficult. Boost is ok. 

2. Is the sr22 actually compatible with the X-CPLPilot plugin as it seems a bit of an awkward match?

Otherwise I really enjoy the sr22 and appreciate your further updates.

Cheers,

Bruce

Edited by ArtFlyer
X-CPLPilot not X-CPLFlight

Hi Bruce,

That bug has been noted and we are working on a fix for the fuel prime switch.

I haven't used nor have X-CPL plugin, but if it needs to configure weight and balance, flipping the "FSE Override" switch in the SR22 load manager reverts our custom loading system back to the default X-Plane system, so it can then be adjusted by other plugins.

• Upvote 1

15 hours ago, Coop said:

Hi Bruce,

That bug has been noted and we are working on a fix for the fuel prime switch.

I haven't used nor have X-CPL plugin, but if it needs to configure weight and balance, flipping the "FSE Override" switch in the SR22 load manager reverts our custom loading system back to the default X-Plane system, so it can then be adjusted by other plugins.

Hello Coop and many thanks your rapid response.  Really getting into the sr22 now and for info X-CPLPilot plugin is now working well enough and recording sr22 commercial operations. Cheers, Bruce  

• Upvote 1