Anyone else get ghosted by x-aviation customer service?

aselaviation

How has everyone else's experience with x-aviation CS been? I bought the TBM900 and it proved to be more than my system could handle (like 4fps). I emailed them to find a solution and Cameron gave be a couple suggestions initially which I thanked him for and tried out to the extent possible. About a month later I emailed him back to let him know that nothing was working and I would like to return it. a week goes by with no response. Send another email. Another week or two goes by no response. A total of 4 emails later and I finally get a response with simply "here is our return policy" with a link to the site. I emailed him back and told him that is not acceptable. I either needed a refund or I needed a credit toward another product that would work with my system. I asked for whatever solution he could offer me and he has not gotten back to me at all. Totally ghosted and out $65 at this point. Very bad taste in my mouth to say the least. Anyone else have these issues?

You weren't "ghosted" until you wanted to continue going back and forth over a refund, which is a wasteful use of both my and your time. I have customers that need actual tech support, and bickering with you about a well-posted refund policy is not a fair use of my time for them.

The refund policy is in place for reasons.

You now own a license to a piece of software that will be useable to you as you continue to upgrade computers through time. By the sounds of it, perhaps that's sooner rather than later for you, but if not, it's ready to be used when you're ready for it.

There's no bickering to be had here, and there won't be.

• Cameron locked and unlocked this topic

@CameronI have not been bickering at any point. I have only been seeking solutions. I will accept your dismissal of my issue, and will only leave you with this thought: I have not been trying to scam anyone and have only been looking for a solution to a problem I have with your product. I am a reasonable and loyal customer, and have already proved that I am willing to do repeat business with you as I purchased the G5 set since this issue began. I have had issues with Carenado products in the past, and twice they have not hesitated to refund my money immediately. I will purchase from them again in the future despite the problems I've experienced with their products in the past because I know they will take care of me as a customer when I run into those issues. However, I will not be purchasing anything else again from you and x-aviation and that makes me sad because I believe you do create a quality product. I hope that the future business you would have had from me is worth losing over this $65, due to your lack of concern and support for me as a customer. Best of luck to you and your business ventures. 

• Like 1