For FMS's problem

qinyang001

It may be my problem, please help.
1. After FMC switches the page, the determined take off information becomes invalid and needs to be re-entered V1 VR V2 etc.

for example:when i finished RTE ,and then to TAKE OFF input v1 vr v2 etc press QRH OFF,and than go to APPROACH set the Vref,and then go back to TAKE OFF PAGE,now no Reference speed。
2. On the PROG page, fuel statistics seems to be a little problematic. I don't know if it's my problem

11837757_QQ20200720021818.jpg.1449156915fb28137486cda534b932ec.jpg

Sorry, I am not a user in an English-speaking country. I used the translation software to translate my language and paste it over. I hope you can understand what I mean.So sorry。

Edited by qinyang001

Hello!

1.) You should enter V1/VR/V2 for takeoff. Then fly to destination. Then before landing enter Vref. Do not set Vref before getting ready to land!

2.) PROG page is still not working well - we are working on making it calculate fuel and times better!

All the best, Jan

1 hour ago, Litjan said:

Hello!

1.) You should enter V1/VR/V2 for takeoff. Then fly to destination. Then before landing enter Vref. Do not set Vref before getting ready to land!

2.) PROG page is still not working well - we are working on making it calculate fuel and times better!

All the best, Jan

oh,thank you very much,

Is this the FMC logic of this old plane? the others simulated aircraft isn‘t affected by this(737-800,757-300)when i play game. Or is it in reality that both new and old aircraft must follow the FMC logic you said? If it is, that would be great, it will make me impressed. I like this simulated aircraft from the bottom of my heart. Although it is retro, it can help me lay the foundation。

Digression: I still can't grasp the timing of Throttle valve and pulling the yoke. I practiced a day of landing last week, and the result is still terrible. I am looking forward to your sharing your experience.could you teach me?Pleeeeeeeease。

thank you very much,dear Litjan

Edited by qinyang001

It would be great if it have practice options (such as a 10 nautical mile approach or 1,500 feet altitude approach) and do not need to set up FMC. I wish to know if it can be saved as a flight scene by my self?I tried before,after loading finished,the aircraft Crashed。LOL

Edited by qinyang001

Hi,

you can use the map view (key M) to set up for approach:

1. Extend flaps to 30

2. Set Vref for flaps 30

3. Pause simulator

4. hit key M

5. click on airplane

6. increase altitude and then speed, then drag airplane to position you like

7. click M, then P to unpause

after landing, repeat