something wrong with Lights switch&joystick

qinyang001

diar staffer.

It may be my problem, after I set the right runway light on my joystick, it actually controls the left runway light switch in cockpit。the same as apu switch when After I set the APU switch, the actual control is always APU START. Cannot reach the OFF position。

thank you。

and than,the other things is how can i set the joystick to contrl logo,strobe, position ,anti ,collison, wing ,wheel well,lights switch,i can't find the common set.

thank you very much.my dear

2 hours ago, Litjan said:

Hello,

all these switches are custom commands for the IXEG 737, you have to search for commands starting with ixeg when you set these to joystick buttons. The normal X-Plane commands for "lights" will not work.

Cheers, Jan

i using commands starting with ixeg all.example,i set one button "turn right turn runway light off"in ixeg.but when i click the button.the left turn runway switch in cockpit is off.i dont know why.

thank you my dear Litjan

Edited by qinyang001

I just checked - and you are right!

The right turnoff light switches are not correctly connected to the commands, same for the APU. Most users will operate these with the mouse or VR controllers, so it was never noticed.

We have added these commands mostly for people building home-cockpits, so they can connect them to their physical switches. Recently a lot of manipulators in the cockpit were changed for 1.3 and I think these commands got broken.

I will add an item to the bug list and we will fix these for a future update.

The other switches you mentioned you have to operate with the mouse - we may add commands for them later (I will add your request for that as well).

Thank you again for letting us know, Jan

thank you veeeeeeery much.my dear Mr.great job。and another:

1,"turns right outboard landing light on" not working

2,i wish that altitude axis can respect hold command,if i Fast rotation the hardwere knob to change the ap altitude,these some bug in led display。

3,i wish add a spring switch to turn all landing lights on,like the true,a spring board switch to turn them on.yes

4.....if i check out some problem,i will be back

Edited by qinyang001
  • Like 1

36 minutes ago, Litjan said:

3. There is a little "board" that you can click on (it will flip forward for a second) and it will turn all landing lights on at the same time :)

yes,captain,i have a hardwere "board".a little small home cockpit.so many  buttons,switch on it,i mean that i can custom command to my hardware" board".i haven't track ir,so i wish change the view less.just click my lovely "board". more attention on the meters。

oh,i have Five gear knob.it can control Transponder。

I would like to ask that Can't switch HUD perspective,is that you Insist on this ?or I did not find a setting method?

Edited by qinyang001

Ah, now I understand. We will likely add more commands for home-cockpit builders in the future, I collect all requests and we try to add them as we have time.

I have to look into the issue with switching views to "no cockpit" (or HUD), I think there was a reason why this could not get enabled....maybe we can now.

Good bye, Jan