Ground handling

Phantom_A320

Hey there. This isn’t a bug but I’m not sure where to post. The new ground handling in my opinion is far less realistic. When making a 90 degree (or more) turn while taxiing I have to sometimes go full opposite direction and *still* overshoot. Sometimes I even have to add differential braking to keep from way overshooting which ends up bringing me to a stop. 

Will the ground handling be revisited? I don’t enjoy the icy feel of the default ground handling. This is definitely one of my favorite planes to fly and I was kinda disappointed with the change in the ground handling. 

I agree that the ground handling is not what it should be. It will be improved - when Laminar Research improves ground handling. This is in progress.

For now you can follow the advice I gave in the Patch 1.30 video. The new ground handling takes some getting used to - and I would even go as far as saying that some bad habits that crept in with our more foregiving "scripted ground handling" are now showing.

Cheers, Jan

15 minutes ago, Sergio Morozov said:

Hi! If you need Pushback, download the free "BetterPushback". If you need all the service, you will have to buy GHD. Now there are more important things to develop)

https://github.com/skiselkov/BetterPushbackC/releases

https://store.x-plane.org/Ground-Handling-Deluxe_p_415.html

You might wanna read my post lol.