AFM Garmin G5 on BE58

Gasparmaschietto

55 minutes ago, Gasparmaschietto said:

Ok... I changed my computer, uninstalled the G5 whre it was installed and installed it in the new computer (a mac) the license was approved and I try to use the C172 with the G5 you provide and the G5 is there but is not working

Can you send the log.txt file after loading the aircraft so we can get a better idea of what is causing this?

Edited by Coop
  • Like 1

Is this file at the location "X-Plane 11/Aircraft/X-Aviation/Cessna 172SP G5/plugins/G5/mac_x64/g5.xpl"

It is most likely either that file for some reason is missing or OS X is not loading the plugin, as it is compiled for MacOS 10.15 (though I should have some backwards compatibility to at least 10.14) and you are on 10.13. I am looking into that on my end to see if I need to get a separate build with more backwards compatibility. 

5 minutes ago, Coop said:

Is this file at the location "X-Plane 11/Aircraft/X-Aviation/Cessna 172SP G5/plugins/G5/mac_x64/g5.xpl"

It is most likely either that file for some reason is missing or OS X is not loading the plugin, as it is compiled for MacOS 10.15 (though I should have some backwards compatibility to at least 10.14) and you are on 10.13. I am looking into that on my end to see if I need to get a separate build with more backwards compatibility. 

yes it is