Default C172SP GTN + REP + G5

Vacicak

Hello, I ve got stupid question.

I ve got deffault Cessna 172SP with REP package on eddited default C172 with 3D GTN750 + GTN650. Is here any chance integrate G5 into this Cessna? It is "only" import 3D model G5 instead of 3D model od analog gauge which is already created from "stock" but not in this model. I am feeling little frustrated now. :D

Cessna_172SP_GTN_-_2020-06-24_13_55_32.png

Edited by Vacicak

On 6/24/2020 at 9:49 AM, Vacicak said:

Hello, I ve got stupid question.

I ve got deffault Cessna 172SP with REP package on eddited default C172 with 3D GTN750 + GTN650. Is here any chance integrate G5 into this Cessna? It is "only" import 3D model G5 instead of 3D model od analog gauge which is already created from "stock" but not in this model. I am feeling little frustrated now. :D

Cessna_172SP_GTN_-_2020-06-24_13_55_32.png

I do not have access to a source object with GTNs integrated, as such I can't integrate it.

It looks like a vicious circle. The author of the mode has it compatible with the REP package, but with an older version, however, I haven't noticed a single problem yet, you have it compatible with the REP package. I tried to write a mod to the author, but I don't give much of a chance. Too bad. With both modes, the Cessna would look great.

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/523298-gtn-750-default-cessna-172/page/3/?tab=comments#comment-3810484