[SOLVED] Conflict with DreamFoil's Bell 206

Hello, I've bought  this wonder just when it was released ! Really astonishing ! No problem until I want to load my favorite heli.. X-Plane crash. This heli has some plugins : Dream Engine ( a 3D sound environnement ) Ge Force ( to simulatepilot head latency ) and the Aircraft Plug In it self. Please help me .. Thanks

X-Plane 9.69

3rd party plug in : Felis AN 24, Dream Foil Bell 206, Nils's BK-117 .. No x737

I hope the patch will be VERY quick to come, cause I fly the Bell almost each time I load X-Plane .. Now I have to uninstall the CRJ just for the Bell and reinstall it later. It take about 10-15 minutes and an activation each time ..

I really fall in love in the CRJ.. But for 60 bucks, I would expect something perfect about compatibility and bug/conflict with other product. You could do a kind of " commercial gesture " for customers who have problems. Since we run properly the hardware test, it's not normal to have bug like that..

I tried to follow the wonderful tutorial ^^ But the LESA Salamanca scenery is no longer aviable on JRollon website.

The scenery is still there.... don't know what you mean about is not more there...

About compatibility with dreamfoil and other planes.... This is not our fault.. Of course a patch could be done by others, because we could say also those planes are have bugs with ours..

But you don't need to uninstall everything.. You need just rename the folder of the airplane, and go to resources, plugins.. and move the vascore folder other place.

That way you can load other planes.

Of course we will try to fix this with airfoild.. but also airfoild could make a solution about that. But we are moving.. because it seems 60$ is enough reason for people....

I hope the patch will be VERY quick to come, cause I fly the Bell almost each time I load X-Plane .. Now I have to uninstall the CRJ just for the Bell and reinstall it later. It take about 10-15 minutes and an activation each time ..

I really fall in love in the CRJ.. But for 60 bucks, I would expect something perfect about compatibility and bug/conflict with other product. You could do a kind of " commercial gesture " for customers who have problems. Since we run properly the hardware test, it's not normal to have bug like that..

I tried to follow the wonderful tutorial ^^ But the LESA Salamanca scenery is no longer aviable on JRollon website.

http://www.jrollon.com/Matacan.html

Thanks guys .

No doesn't work .. could someone send me the file please ?

Here the error message I get, maybe it's my fault but I've tried both with Firefox and Internet ..

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access /lesa.zip on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at www.jrollon.com Port 80

You don't have permission to access /lesa.zip on this server.

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache Server at www.jrollon.com Port 80

I would help you with this, but I'm also having the same issue.

Javier will be with you shortly!

Hi! I don't see any problem here downloading the LESA scenery. Did in my parents computer (the worst computer ever) and no problem at all downloading it and unziping it.... Don't know.... maybe in your countries it is not allowed now? Both from USA?

well I would prefer to fix this problem, because maybe others can have same issue.. and a fix must be found.

Did you try the download it with flash.. without? internet explorer? Firefox? Chrome? Can you try with them?

The file is there... I promise!!

Thanks!

Lol, I've re tried with Firefox ( my normal navigator ) and it works like magic. Thanks. Sorry to deviate this topic I've created myself. The main purpose is to find a way for that Vascore and Jet Ranger plug in would be friend ^^