IXEG 737 Install gone wrong?

Alax

Hello, I just bought the IXEG 737 around 30 minutes ago. Installation looked like it went perfectly, ran everything in Administrator.

When I loaded the aircraft in, it asked for my licensing information and I put it in. After all was done, I realized the engines are still on (even though I had start with engines running checked off), and the left side preflight Menu didn't exist, there was no way for me to load or do anything.

I installed the Gizmo 20 Beta from the Installer, using Xplane 11.50r9 (beta Vulkan).

Hi - the startup situation in the IXEG is not controlled by X-Plane.

You need to choose the preferred situation (cold and dark, turnaround, ready to fly) in the PREFLIGHT menu of the IXEG side-pop-out menu.

Try to install with the standard stable gizmo if the side-pop out does not work for you.

Cheers, Jan

10 hours ago, Litjan said:

Hi - the startup situation in the IXEG is not controlled by X-Plane.

You need to choose the preferred situation (cold and dark, turnaround, ready to fly) in the PREFLIGHT menu of the IXEG side-pop-out menu.

Try to install with the standard stable gizmo if the side-pop out does not work for you.

Cheers, Jan

Thank you Jan, this seemed to work with a fresh install using stable Gizmo.

Another issue I encountered is with the throttles while having XIUPC on, I realized that the throttles would not work (even if I manually click and drag with with mouse or use f1 f2) while XIUPC is enabled.

I went to plugin admin and disabled it, and everything seemed to work fine. Is there a fix for this? So far I'm in cruise and the aircraft is amazing.

Okay disregard what I said before, I found it :)

Here's another issue though I'd need a fix for, there's this annoying fps stutter everytime I input something like, if I replace waypoint 1 with waypoint 2, then whole sim lags for 3 seconds and then it comes back. I have no anti virus installed

39 minutes ago, Alax said:

I have no anti virus installed

If you have windows...you do. Check your windows defender settings?

Another possibility could be using X-Plane from an external drive, accessing the navdatabase can be slow, depending on how it is connected.

Cheers, Jan