SkyMaxx Pro v4 activation Help Please

martin1978

Buy the weather engine buy the plugin to be able to have the weather correctly on my Xplane11.41 and 11.50b6.

In no way does it allow me to fly since the activation window, even if it says that this update my account continues and continues to appear, nobody gives me an answer, help ... please can you guide me. Thank you very much.

I enter all my data account password and nothing stops the damn activation window ...

Captura de pantalla (12).png

Captura de pantalla (13).png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 5/10/2020 at 5:25 PM, Cameron said:

Activation questions are only answered in support tickets. Our policy is within a 3 day window. You made a ticket 2 hours ago.

I sent Ticket for DUBAI and another Ticket for SounMaxx a week ago. Both items ask to contact x-aviation to resolve machine ID locked. How to get rid of such messages after I enter my email and password correctly accepted but Machine ID Locked?

1 hour ago, Patricio Valdes said:

I sent Ticket for DUBAI and another Ticket for SounMaxx a week ago.

A week is 7 days. You sent your first message 3 days ago, and have since sent two more.

Our contact page states as follows:

"We will reply as soon as we are able and will endeavor to reply within 3 days, but usually quicker.

Please do not send multiple e-mails or this will delay our response to you!”

45 minutes ago, Cameron said:

A week is 7 days. You sent your first message 3 days ago, and have since sent two more.

Our contact page states as follows:

"We will reply as soon as we are able and will endeavor to reply within 3 days, but usually quicker.

Please do not send multiple e-mails or this will delay our response to you!”

DUBAI Ticket created on last Sunday and SoundMaxx on Monday can wait a bit if you want.

5 minutes ago, Cameron said:

Dubai = Sunday 3:28 pm

SounMaxx = Sunday 3:35 pm

Then another ticket after the fact.

Dear friend, we don't need to keep this as a discussion but resolving x-aviation items issues is faster. If you have that data it would be more effective giving me the solutions in question instead of posting dates. All it needs to do is to correct info from my x-aviation account to get rid of the issue messages related with locked machine. I launch XP often to see if the activation has been resolved thinking that once my account becomes restored then voila! 

11 minutes ago, Patricio Valdes said:

Dear friend, we don't need to keep this as a discussion but resolving x-aviation items issues is faster. If you have that data it would be more effective giving me the solutions in question instead of posting dates. All it needs to do is to correct info from my x-aviation account to get rid of the issue messages related with locked machine. I launch XP often to see if the activation has been resolved thinking that once my account becomes restored then voila! 

Your machine was locked on your own. Once a machine is locked (by you typing FREEZE), it is de-activated forever.

• Like 1