X-Plane Crashed on approach - TBM tried to restore

Kiwi0ne

Hello Goran,

My X-Plane crashed on approach to NZQN and once i fired it up again the TBM asked me if I wanted to go back to the state the aircraft was. I hit yes but the engine was off all a few of the switches were in the incorrect position. The engine started to go on fire and had to ditch in the water. Already lost 2 planes :D

Not sure if I can send you logs to take a look at this? It's an amazing feature that I would love to have it work! 

Also one more question. Every time I load the aircraft at NZWN I loose the horizontal stabilizer and trim. I can hear a thud in the ground and the elevator is broken and I have to change it. 

Why does it do that? 

Cheers! 

e.

If you want to restore the state of the aircraft after some kind of mid flight sim shut down, you need to load the aircraft with engines running in the aircraft set up screen.  

As for the H Stab problem, it doesn't get affected by the scenery.  however, if you've had a tail strike, or you've hit the empennage on the ground (popped a wheelie), it's highly likely you have a broken pressure vessel.  This needs a new airframe, unfortunately.  This is normally caused by corrupted terrain data (a dip in the ground where there shouldn't be one.).  Unfortunately, X-Planes scenery isn't perfect, and there are several of this dips around the virtual world.  To get around this, you'll need to load the TBM at another location at the airport.