Hoping to get some lighting help

Zachary Jbara

All looks fine.  You have your NAV lights switch turned on, and I see the green NAV light on the right wingtip.  Could you elaborate further?  

There's also a Pulse switch and a strobe switch, but they're turned off.

Incidentally, pressing Shift SPACE will store a screenshot of the sim in your Output folder.

I will happily elaborate further!  I thought that along with the navy light there was also a blinking red light that took the place of the beacon light.  I watched a video of Jeff Favignano’s and his plane had a beacon light in the wingtip that flashed but that was also closed to when the plane released initially, I didn’t know if this was something they removed or not

Goran, you are correct: In the sim, the wingtip beacon lights turn on without any external lights switched on.  With regards to the beacon lights being on along with the strobe lights, is that something that wasn't coded in?  If not that's totally fine I just wanted to be sure my airplane was functioning as it should :) Thanks again!

45 minutes ago, Zachary Jbara said:

Goran, you are correct: In the sim, the wingtip beacon lights turn on without any external lights switched on.  With regards to the beacon lights being on along with the strobe lights, is that something that wasn't coded in?  If not that's totally fine I just wanted to be sure my airplane was functioning as it should :) Thanks again!

Still waiting on confirmation, but according to my notes with information given to us by Jason Miller (Co Founder of Foreflight and TBM owner...so not just any Joe Blow GA pilot ;) ), this is how they are supposed to behave, and were subsequently programmed in.