TBM 900 CTD Problem

ingybird

I keep getting the following message after an uncompleted flight:
It seems your last flight wasn't completed. Would you like to position the aircraft where it was before and continue the flight. (If you answer "no" the state of all aircraft systems will be restored, but the aircraft will remain where it is now. It asks to choose "yes" or "no" options, and no matter which one I choose, the program crashes to the desktop. Here is my order info:
Order No. 92793
ordered April 9,2020.
Hot Start TBM 900 (TBM9001.1.12)
I really love this plane any help with this problem would be great.
George Ingram
Oshawa Canada
Name of product(s) - Put N/A for none: TBM 9001.1.12

Hi Goran,

Thank you for the quick response.

Please see attached my Log.txt as requested. Also, I am enclosing my System specs for reference:

Intel i7-7700K CPU @4.20 GHz.

Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 Video Card with 8Gb  ram

16 GB system memory

Windows 10 64 bit home edition.

Cheers,

George Ingram

Log.txt

This is a known issue with X-Plane and the TBM.  You're getting an error that is consistent with having AI turned on.  Please turn AI off.  We're trying to figure out why this error is occurring, because it only happens with the TBM, but the TBM does not use exception handlers (which is the error that is being thrown up in your case.)

I think Just Flight have come out with new traffic software, and we provided them with a copy of the TBM.  Apparently, there are no crashes with that software.  So it appears it's something external to the TBM that only gets triggered when the TBM is running.