JOY buttons for beta/reverse - inertial separator

gozonet

9 hours ago, gozonet said:
Anable to find command buttons for INERTIAL SEPARATOR  SYSTEM   -   BETA /REVERSE  
IN MY YOKE SYSTEM

THE SAME Buttons /Commands  workingfor  TBM  900 DO NOT WORK FOR POCKET

The internal separator uses the default dataref provided by X-Plane for this purpose: sim/cockpit/switches/anti_ice_engine_air[0] is the dataref which is set when moving the lever.

• 2 years later...

Hey there, I’ve recently built an aviation training device based off the Pocket Rocket, and basically never use the mouse and keyboard unless to access the menus. I have everything mapped to physical controls including both g1000, but I can’t seem to figure out how to map the inertial separator lever to a physical lever axis inside the training device. Any help on how to map that control will be greatly appreciated, thanks! 

52 minutes ago, John Armstrong said:

Hey there, I’ve recently built an aviation training device based off the Pocket Rocket, and basically never use the mouse and keyboard unless to access the menus. I have everything mapped to physical controls including both g1000, but I can’t seem to figure out how to map the inertial separator lever to a physical lever axis inside the training device. Any help on how to map that control will be greatly appreciated, thanks! 

I don't believe there is a default joystick binding for this, it would most likely need to be custom programmed for your hardware. The dataref that drives the inertial separator is sim/cockpit/switches/anti_ice_engine_air[0]