PFD ND and FMC screens not showing

The PFD and ND Captain side  look like they have speakers installed and the FMC display  both sides stay grey, either cold and dark or powered up, also the tint in the eyebrow windows does not show.  I have reinstalled the IXEG 737 v1.21 twice but problem still exists. Using XP11.41, no experimental selected. Haven't flown the IXEG 737 since XP11.36, when it worked fine. It is a licenced copy purchased from X-Aviation.

Would really appreciate a fix.

Steve

B733 - 2020-02-08 15.26.47.png

Edited by SteveS

I think I have seen this problem before...but can´t quite recall it.

I think you want to check that your graphics adapters drivers are up to date and also run the IXEG WITHOUT the "show vortices" option checked.

Also make sure that you are not running any third-party code or alterations that play with X-Plane´s shader effects.

If that does not help, remove all other plugins (fly-with-lua, etc.) and add-ons to get a "vanilla" installation of X-Plane and then try again - if that helps, slowly add the other plugins back, until the problem returns, then let us know what the conflicting plugin is.

There have been some changes to the way that X-Plane handles graphics between 11.3x and 11.4x and it shows in some incompatibilities and graphics problems that were "fine" before (not really, but they didn´t show any symptoms). One example is our "vortices" hack, it can lead to the cockpit "disappearing" during flight now. It will therefore be disabled in a future update.

Also make sure that you attach the log.txt file if the problem persists, our experts here can glean a lot from that info.

Thanks, Jan