Vrs.1.1.9 Crash Xplane

Lincoln Gadea

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Goran_M said:

First try updating your nvidia drivers.  They're a little outdated.  If that doesn't work, please post back.

Hi Goran,

Drivers have been updated now.  X-plane seems to be loading the flight normally, but shuts-down before seeing the cockpit. 

Latest log attached

Thank you for your help,

Greg

Log.txt

14 hours ago, Goran_M said:

I'll get you to try one more thing before I call in the big guns.  Delete all the contents of your X-Plane 11/Output/TBM900/state folder.  Then try again.

Please post back results.

Hi Goran,

I had already tried that based on previous forum posts, and it allows the sim to load to the point where I see the cockpit panel (actually two panels stacked on top of each other).  I see that for about 2-3 seconds then the sim crashes to desktop.

FWIW I also ran the TBM unistaller and did a fresh download and reinstall before this test.

Thanks,

Greg

Newest logs attached.

Screen cap of moment before CTD

update: Based on another forum post I did a test.  By deleting the the two files in the TBM plugins>systems>win_x64 folder, the plane will load but not operate.

Log.txt

TBM900_Log.txt

tbm900.png

Edited by cap10jaf
added screen grab, added update

Ok, this is a very weird one.  I've seen something like this happen on a Mac, but not on a Windows machine.  I've let Saso know about this, but in the meantime, can you try deleting the Skunkcrafts updater plugin?  I've seen this give us our fair share of issues for some reason.  Failing that, you may have to move all plugins out of the plugins folder, leaving Gizmo in there, and then trying.  THEN, if it works, we've at least narrowed it down to a plugin conflict.

20 minutes ago, Goran_M said:

Ok, this is a very weird one.  I've seen something like this happen on a Mac, but not on a Windows machine.  I've let Saso know about this, but in the meantime, can you try deleting the Skunkcrafts updater plugin?  I've seen this give us our fair share of issues for some reason.  Failing that, you may have to move all plugins out of the plugins folder, leaving Gizmo in there, and then trying.  THEN, if it works, we've at least narrowed it down to a plugin conflict.

Hi Goran,

I removed skunkcraft plugin: crash to desktop.

I removed all plugins except:

PLUGINS.thumb.PNG.95e7e2d7e6bc12e7c4e3a9ac458a2bca.PNG

This allowed X-plane to start with the TBM tutorial playing with sound, but the entire screen was solid gray other than the tutorial dialog box.  Changing internal and external views did nothing,  I have just a solid gray screen.

Log attached.

Log.txt

11 minutes ago, Goran_M said:

Remove (Do not delete) CEF, FlywithLUA, Little XpConnect, SAM, SimShaker, Skuncrafts, TolissData, WorldTraffic, X-Camera, Xchecklist, XPlane10Connector, XSBMsgSound.  Leave everything else.

Try again and post back.

Results:  Loaded with cockpit visible for three seconds, then crash to desktop.

plugins2.thumb.PNG.57018b4f0e3f08e71fb455881ead939a.PNG

Log.txt

I've made Saso aware of this thread, and he'll be looking in on it soon.  

Just one more question.  Does this happen at every airport?  Have you tried loading the TBM somewhere in Europe?  Can you try loading it at an airport with default scenery.  Sometimes scenery can wreak havoc with 3rd party aircraft.

Goran and Saso,

I'm happy to report that I have the TBM working now after removing all plugins except these:

plugins3.thumb.PNG.c079e61b1188188080f4957bf80426ec.PNG

Now I will begin the task of adding them back one at a time until the failure returns.  Of course I'll report my results back here.  Thank you both so much for the amazing work you do for X-plane!

Greg