TBM 900 AP and trim not working- Latest Version

bmonte

Hello, I am having some issues with my TBM 900 aircraft. I had to make a new installation in my Plane (downloaded files from X-Aviation site, so I assume it was the latest version), and now when I start flying my AP won’t engage and i cannot set the trim via my Yoke buttons  (Saitek Yoke- I have checked and button assignments are correct). Can you try and help me with this issue? I am using latest Plane 11 version (no beta).

Thank you all

X-Plane Installer Log.txt

Hello Goran, AP problems is fixed, however i tried 2 times to do a flight and both times cruising Altitude my computer started to lower it´s fps dramatically (from 20+ to 1-2fps) and then crashes. Both flights with the TBM of course. Can you check my log to see if you can detected the issue? Honestly i cannot read the logs.

X-Plane Installer Log.txt

7 hours ago, Goran_M said:

This is definitely not caused by the TBM, but in any case, I need the Log.txt from the X-Plane root folder immediately after the crash.

I'm suspecting some kind of scenery issue or a memory leak from another plugin.

I have attached the log in my message above.