Version 1.1 Battery Issues

SupaJJ

I updated to version 1.1 this morning and now the battery dies as soon as I switch the electric source to battery. I tested the battery before startup and it was in good condition. Then I shutdown the plane, recharged the battery, and tried again. It was dead as soon as I switched to Batt.

16 minutes ago, dave_paige said:

Where did you get version 1.1? I only see version 1.0.9b this morning.

Login to your account at X-Aviation and check your order for the download link.  I received an email with a link from X-Aviation.

BTW, not having the battery issue.

Edited by Chipwich

On 11/4/2018 at 5:13 AM, SupaJJ said:

I updated to version 1.1 this morning and now the battery dies as soon as I switch the electric source to battery. I tested the battery before startup and it was in good condition. Then I shutdown the plane, recharged the battery, and tried again. It was dead as soon as I switched to Batt.

I'm seeing this also.  The avionics went dark.  Though I found that the battery has some juice  One can set the generator to MAIN and start up the engine.  When the engine gets up enough RPM, the generator provides enough power for the avionics to work again.  When the MFD comes back on, the battery doesn't show a lot of amps, as it would if it really needed recharging.

Edited by cwjohan