AHRS speed tape freeze V 1.09

CDNCAVOK

On my last flight I had a generator failure after startup and I believed this was just a bug so I went ahead and flew. I tried to reset the Generator and even switched to Stby but it did not work and eventually my battery completely drained and I only had my AHRS to rely on as I made an emergency landing. At that point I had to trim the airplane manually and it was very difficult to even see the Trim Wheel because it just blends in with the pedestal. It was a challenge to trim the plane and pump the gear down, but I am alive to tell you about it lol

For some reason the AHRS stopped registering the proper airspeed. It just stayed stuck. It was extremely challenging to estimate the speed. After landing the maintenance hanger only showed the drained battery but not the defective generator. Everything else remained in the green. 

Edited by CDNCAVOK

10 hours ago, CDNCAVOK said:

On my last flight I had a generator failure after startup and I believed this was just a bug so I went ahead and flew. I tried to reset the Generator and even switched to Stby but it did not work and eventually my battery completely drained and I only had my AHRS to rely on as I made an emergency landing. At that point I had to trim the airplane manually and it was very difficult to even see the Trim Wheel because it just blends in with the pedestal. It was a challenge to trim the plane and pump the gear down, but I am alive to tell you about it lol 

For some reason the AHRS stopped registering the proper airspeed. It just stayed stuck. It was extremely challenging to estimate the speed. After landing the maintenance hanger only showed the drained battery but not the defective generator. Everything else remained in the green.

Please try in version 1.0.9b, especially check the maintenance manager. We have added a bunch of fixes to systems not displaying as broken when they are broken.

• Like 1