Thank you!

Aleksandar

I just wanted to say thank you for putting in all this work to create such a detailed machine. Though I would have preferred the old 850 with steam gauges - I'm not much for all-glass in GA aircraft.  This is the FIRST aircraft I bought without hesitation and right after release save for the PMDG 737.

I am really happy that you focussed on getting the most important things finished and polished before moving on to extras and eye candy.  I heard possible plans to include a 3D engine model under the cowl - I hope one day that might mean full walkaround inspection will be possible (I have yet to load up my sim, so if it's already there, forgive me!).  Until now, the only GA aircraft of this type that was readily available and spoken about was Carenado...and that's saying a lot.

Oh, and another thing - customizing registration codes allows us to keep our favourite paint while flying anywhere in the world legitimately AND maintaining our wear-and-tear simulation current. That is brilliant!! Most other manufacturers I've flown have W&T for specific registrations, and because I fly different ones all the time, throws that simulation out the window!

Edited by Aleksandar
addition