Boeing 737-800 by EADT

Gman4554

I downloaded and installed the aircraft and it loads fine but I want to start the engines myself.  But when I look at the control panels, there is not a overhead like the one described in the 737 manual.

I can't follow the directions on starting the engine without the overhead.  If you goggle this file you will find it. Could not paste it into here.

x737overhead_ref.pdf

There is something needed to change panels so I can see the overhead. The overhead can be blown up in size to see easily.

If I recall, there is either a menu command in the plugins menu to activate the 2D popup of the overhead OR there maybe some mouse click hotspot on the panel that brings up the overhead popup.  I don't have the docs in front of me, but having used it in the past, it seems it's one of those 2.  I'd suggest starting by looking in the x-plane menu under "plugins" and see what you find there.

Hi guys,

there is a click spot located on the bottom of the upper panel.....its hard to get to sometimes as if you go too far up yo get the default drop dowm menu for X-Plane. The only problem I have with the overhead is that it isnt the complete overhead. You the basics for start up and fuel lights etc but no hydralics panel....

Still, worth having in the hangar as it is a nice plane.....

Hope that helps,

Slainte,

Andy

NZCH