Skymaxx Pro v4.5 on Intel Integrated GPU

Shawn

The flight factor Boeing 757 TGDS and Boeing 767 TGDS plugin are both conflicting with the new Skymaxx Pro 4.5 updated version. If Skymaxx Pro is enabled and TGDS is enabled at the same time, clouds will disappear and reappear at certain camera angles. Also, the 757 and 767's reflections around the aircraft will not work. If I, however, disable TGDS, Skymaxx Pro will work nicely and the reflections on the aircraft will return but the 757 and 767 will be lacking a weather and terrain radar and if I disable Skymaxx Pro and leave the TGDS active, the 757 and 767 will  get back their reflections and radars but X plane's default clouds will appear. I believe the issue is my Intel integrated GPU (Intel HD Graphics 4000) but I was able to solve this issue in the previous version of Skymaxx Pro (4.0) by simply disabling the FF effects plugin (not really needed when using Intel) but now in 4.5, I have to disable a much needed plugin, TGDS. This is a strange and complicated issue. This whole problem may be solved if I switch to a Nvidia GPU but is it possible to keep my old Intel integrated GPU and still have a good flight experience? 

Log.txt